What are the maintenance methods for carton printer equipment?
In order to ensure the normal operation of the carton printing machine, daily maintenance and maintenance are essential. What are the maintenance methods for carton printer equipment? The editor of Rencheng Machinery tells you.
One static maintenance
The static maintenance of the carton printing machine refers to the maintenance of the machine when the machine is at a standstill.
1. Establish rules and regulations for machine maintenance.
Offset printing machine maintenance should be based on the machine's instructions. Such as regular oil change, filter cleaning, regular inspection of machine accuracy, etc.
2. Strengthen the maintenance of important parts.
Gears, cams, sprockets, rollers, and bearings are important parts of the printing press. Their maintenance should be different from other parts, because their accuracy changes will affect printing quality. Springs are many parts of the machine that are used for force balancing mechanisms. Their working quality directly determines the accuracy of the matching of the moving parts. The spring must be sensitive and elastic, and anelasticity and irreversible plastic deformation affect the work of the spring. Is unfavorable. If you find the above problems, you need to replace the spring immediately.
3. Carry out technical reforms and strengthen machine maintenance.
Machine maintenance requires the convenience of machine maintenance in the design of the machine. However, due to the complexity of the printing press, it is obviously impossible to take every factor into account, and the content of machine maintenance will also change as the environment changes. Therefore, those structures that are not conducive to machine maintenance should be improved without affecting normal work.
Two dynamic maintenance
The dynamic maintenance of the carton printing machine refers to the maintenance of the machine when the printing machine is in motion. Static machine maintenance is the prerequisite for machine dynamic maintenance, and the dynamic operation of the machine can in turn detect the level of machine static maintenance. The dynamic maintenance of the machine is very important. The main contents of the dynamic maintenance of the carton printing machine are:
1. Machine ready state detection. How the machine is ready can be checked by jog or crank. For example, tools and other items are stuck in the machine; whether the printing plate is installed properly, if it is not suitable, it may damage the printing plate or make it difficult to find the rules; whether the blanket is installed properly, if not, it may cause printing Failure, in severe cases, may damage the blanket or machine.
2. The lubrication status of the machine. First of all, you can observe whether the oil circuit of the machine is unblocked through the oil standard. If the oil standard has no oil or the oil standard is not clearly observed, you should stop and carefully check the oil circuit for oil leakage. Although oil leakage from the machine is easy to observe, it is difficult to find the cause. For machines using sliding bearings, low speed is not conducive to its lubrication, especially jog or low-speed operation has a greater impact on its lubrication. Therefore, before carrying out such operations, it is recommended to run the machine idling and lubricate. The oil pump of some machines is driven by the main engine, so when it is reversed, the oil circuit will not only not be able to refuel, but will suck the oil from the oil circuit back to the tank. This is very dangerous, so the reverse should be avoided.
3. The shock during the operation of the machine. The smaller the impact during the operation of the machine, the better it is for printing, and it can also extend the service life of the machine. Reducing the printing pressure (pressure in a broad sense) is an important condition to ensure the smooth operation of the machine. Under the premise of ensuring the printing quality, the smaller the printing pressure, the better. Reducing the speed of the machine is another important condition for reducing the moment of inertia of the machine. The lower the speed of the machine, the smaller the moment of inertia, so the machine should not always be running at high speed.